impact.com Continues Momentum in the First Quarter, Fueled by Client Growth, New Products and Partnership Events
Highlights include client and partner expansion, new product integrations and features, and more than a dozen industry awards and accolades
London, UK – May 23, 2023— impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, announces today the company’s continued momentum in Q1, with client acquisition, new product offerings and the company’s sold-out Partnerships Experience (iPX) conference.
During the quarter, impact.com added more than 200 brands and partners to its total client roster; welcoming leading brands including ALOHA Collection, Athletic Brewing Co. and Hydro Flask. Currently, many brands are experiencing a pivotal moment as they look to partnerships to outpace competition. A key driver of recent growth is the rise of the creator economy, which is estimated by some to be a $100 billion market.
“Innovative partnerships offer resilient, low-risk sources for business revenue and growth, especially in a challenging macroeconomic environment,” said David A. Yovanno, CEO of impact.com. “The success we’ve seen in the first quarter for impact.com and our global teams is a testament to our commitment to providing exceptional technology and solutions to our customers and partners. We believe that, with our continued focus on investing in and delivering the innovation that our customers value and expect from impact.com, we will continue to drive the industry forward and both inspire and execute on our clients’ modern partnerships strategies.”
During the quarter, impact.com launched new product integrations, features and innovations. This included an extension of impact.com’s strategic collaboration with Google through a new integration which powers affiliate link deals across Google surfaces, helping consumers find relevant deals and discounts; and Extended Search, which enables brands to streamline the discovery of right-fit partners outside of the impact.com Marketplace to accelerate growth at scale. Brands set up keyword-based searches within the impact.com platform and the tool searches across the internet to pull in highly-relevant partner results based on what the brand’s target audience is already searching for.
This quarter, impact.com also announced its flagship 2023 Partnerships Experience Event, iPX, which sold out in record time and now has an active waiting list. This year’s event will bring together brands, publishers, creators, and agencies to exchange ideas for business growth over two days in New York City, with iPX also extending globally this year to iPX London on June 28 and iPX Sydney on August 31, 2023.
Additional highlights from the quarter include:
- Becoming a certified app in the HubSpot App marketplace by meeting rigorous security, privacy, reliability, performance, usability, accessibility and value requirements.
- The launch of Promo Code Monitoring; exposing publishers using expired and unauthorized promo codes so that brands can ensure a positive customer experience and avoid shopping cart abandonment, reputation damage and revenue loss.
- More than a dozen global industry leadership and technology awards for outstanding solutions which support the broader partnership economy – including eight accolades as part of the 2023 U.S. Partnership Awards; gold winner for Partnership of the Year for Walmart Creator; G2 Best Software Awards and Best Results Awards, TrustRadius Top Rated and Most Loved Awards.
- Meanwhile, Ayaan Mohamud, impact.com’s RVP of Marketing in APAC was recognized by the B&T Women Leading Tech Awards, and Cristy Ebert Garcia, impact.com’s Chief Marketing Officer named a Top 30 Changemaker in Partnership Marketing.
- The launch of season three of impact.com’s The Partnership Economy Podcast; quickly surpassing 100k downloads.
- The appointment of Chief People Officer Michelle Denman to lead impact.com’s people function and develop and execute the company’s strategy to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- The launch of new sustainability-focused initiatives, including the creation of an annual carbon footprint report, a coastline clean-up in Cape Town, and partnership with reforestation partner, Ecologi.
- The launch of the new Global Citizenship Initiative; enabling employees to prioritize social responsibility through participation in volunteer efforts, donations, dedicated charitable service and more.
To learn more about how impact.com empowers brands,affiliates, influencers and creators, strategic business partners, publishers and others to automate and scale all partnership levels, visit www.impact.com.
Maryum Sheikh, Press Lead at The Digital Voice
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimise all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as TUI, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Skyscanner and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Business4 days ago
Developing a Response to a PR Crisis
Top Stories3 days ago
Insurers flee climate alliance after ESG backlash in the U.S
Business3 days ago
This is Milk hires fresh talent with 15 new jobs as growth continues
Top Stories3 days ago
Engie, Amazon inaugurate Italy’s biggest agrivoltaic farm